Tagline

Tagline

Monday, February 21, 2011

Family Outing in Baguio Part 2: BCC plus food and more food

There was a time when I’d go to Baguio to run with the wolves, also known as the artists and creatives who give so much color, spirit and authenticity to the summer capital. During my past two visits, however, I have settled to cocooning myself with food. I have lost my fangs it seems, or perhaps they’re retractable after all.



Taking it easy at BCC cottage Narra



Posing in front of a neighboring cottage on our way to breakfast



Buffet breakfast at BCC Clubhouse



Toying with the camera’s macro settings



I love bread



Mama and me buying raisin bread, banana bread and coffee roll at the BCC bakeshop



At the Baguio cathedral



Waiting for the chocolate de batirol



Finally



A small portion of our barbecue dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...