Tagline

Tagline

Monday, February 21, 2011

Shopping


Gymboree membership packet, P1800 with 5 free play pass


I love buying gifts for kids because of the variety of cool options available. So when my pseudo-inaanak, Rafa, had his first birthday recently, I was determined to find something nice for him.



Blue and orange crocs. It turned out to be too big so it was exchanged for a smaller size. Over P1800


I decided to give him a membership to Gymboree so he can limber up and interact with other kids. And when I went to Megamall to catch Toy Story 3 on its last week, I saw a pair of Spongebob crocs that were too cute to resist so I bought them for him too.


In Megamall, I had an hour to kill before the movie started. I saw signs announcing the opening of Forever 21 on the second floor so made a dash for the escalator. When I got to the store, I felt like all my shopping dreams came true. The clothes were stylish, well made and (shall I say this?) cheap! I bought a striped top for the office, a blue jumpsuit and a formal dress in off-white and black — all for P2,800!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...