Tagline

Tagline

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Best Buffalo wings ever

There’s nothing to thank other than necessity and a sweet dose of good karma for my discovery of the best buffalo wings ever. I went for an evening run in Boni High Street. When I finished, I was hungry and had a sudden craving for buffalo wings. Texas Roadhouse was the obvious choice since I was parked nearby but I decided to check out the other restaurants in the row and ended up at New Orleans. I ordered buffalo wings to-go and drove home oblivious to the treasure I had with me. Luckily, there was no one else at home, which made it an even more surreptitious discovery. I freed the wings from its Styrofoam box and aluminum foil wrapping and took a bite. The crisp, moist flesh had that precarious balance of sweet, savory and hot. The dip was equally perfect, thick and redolent of blue cheese. I licked my fingers and helped myself to all of the six large pieces.


New Orleans Bourbon Street Steaks & Oysters


B6 Bonifacio High Street


(02) 856-4326

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...