Tagline

Tagline

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Best thing I ever ate

Last weekend, I found myself watching Food Network’s Best Thing I Ever Ate: Totally Fried on Lifestyle Network. In between Bobby Flay’s French fries and Giada’s donuts, I found myself thinking about my own best things. I’d have a hard time cutting the list down to 10 so I opted for 12, but even with the additional slots, I feel like my list is inadequate. What’s on your list?


  1. Katre’s Angus bacon

  2. Truffles by Trufettes du France

  3. Cebu lechon

  4. Gianduja chocolate from Leonidas

  5. Royce’s chocolate-covered potato chips

  6. Truffle oil French fries from Balducci

  7. Peking duck skin crepes from Choi Garden

  8. Buffalo wings from New Orleans

  9. Callos from Sonya’s Garden

  10. Sukiyaki from Imahan

  11. Sans rival from Chocolate Kiss

  12. Wagyu steak from Kikufuji

Then there’s the hot chocolate from Dulcinea, sisig from Trellis, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...