Tagline

Tagline

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tsokolate eh


I am a big fan of tsokolate eh. When I was a child, this was what my lola traditionally prepared for me and my brother as merienda, served with any type of malagkit (glutinous rice) delicacy. It looked particularly quaint served in a pretty demitasse. So whenever I get the chance, I order tsokolate eh in place of dessert. Larry’s Bar’s version (shown here) is quite good and quite thick, so the serving size is appropriate. It had a nuttiness that made me linger on my drink, and I would have stayed longer if my legs weren’t attacked by a swarm of mosquitoes.


Larry’s Cafe & Bar
Serendra, The Fort
Call: (+632) 856-0526


Posted March 27, 2010 in travelswithgusto.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...