Tagline

Tagline

Friday, January 21, 2011

Ilocos Diary: Vigan


                               Quaint shopping district


I went on a road trip to Ilocos this weekend, leaving Manila by car on Friday and returning via PAL Sunday evening. I had run out of daydreams. I had woken up from a two-hour nap, twice. And still we were an hour away from Vigan. My tummy was screaming for lunch. Finally, at a little past 3 p.m., I was fed and had enough energy to do some shopping at Calle Crisologo.



                                    The brand to look for



                                Bibingka to die for



                               Tinobong, another must-try



                              Capiz windows



                 Notice the fine details



        Brought back memories of youthful adventures



Posted May 17, 2010 in travelswithgusto.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...