Tagline

Tagline

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bali with Gusto: Mozzarella Restaurant


Whenever I travel, I tend to obsess about restaurants to try. I tried to chill a little this time and stick to places that were accessible. Luckily, this place was.



I found it on Tripadvisor.com where it was ranked #2 in Legian. I wanted to try the one by the beach so I walked the length of Legian to find it. I tried asking around but everyone kept pointing me to the one inland. I gave up and decided to try the one in Jalan Padma no. 9. Oooh, I was so glad I did.



The ribs were wonderful. Although I prefer my ribs smoked sans sauce, I was happy about this one, and the serving measured up to my hunger after that long walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...