Tagline

Tagline

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Bohol


I just returned from Bohol with friends and my adorable godchild, Luna. This may have been my sixth or so visit to the province but the place never gets old. Perhaps it’s the company I’m with.

There is something comforting about going back to a familiar place and known pleasures such as swimming in Alona Palm, bingeing on seafood at Panglao Nature Resort and on Nanay’s humba and chicharon at Judd’s house, and having coffee and drinks at Judd’s terrace to start and end the day.


On this visit, I went to the Bee Farm for the first time and enjoyed the wonderful Buzz ice cream (take note, malunggay flavor, which is really more akin to vanilla). I got to check out the scene at the Alona Beach strip and had a wonderful massage on the white sand. Judd and Tita Gigi are always gracious hosts. As always, we got to do a lot during those four days but it really felt like we were just taking our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...