Tagline

Tagline

Sunday, June 28, 2015





I discovered CO/OP by chance one evening while Waze led me through the innards of Mandaluyong and San Juan in order to sidestep a gridlock in EDSA. It was the impossibly cool aesthetic that drew me in, something I had come to expect in well-scrubbed BGC or Makati but not in a secluded residential area in San Juan. Inside, it’s all warehouse-style industrial chic with exposed beams, studio track lights and brick walls. The space is shared by a cafe and a gift shop selling gnome sculptures, mushroom lamps, animal head wall decors and other curios that my hipster friends will surely love. And the food? In the next post. #cntraveler #itsmorefuninthephilippines #manila #igers #foodandwine #food52

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...