Tagline

Tagline

Monday, March 7, 2011

Waiting for these in the mail


Never heard of her previously but, after reading the excerpts, I felt like I should be reading this. My gut is often right about these things.


 A Year by the Sea: Thoughts of an Unfinished Woman


Joan Anderson



I fell in love with his writing. Among the bunch, this is the book I am most excited to read.


As I walked out one midsummer morning


Laurie Lee, Leonard Rosoman



I love Leila Hadley. Enough said.


A Journey with Elsa Cloud


Leila Hadley



From corporate life to an itinerant life. I live between those two worlds. I just might find something to learn from her.


Tales of a Female Nomad: Living at Large in the World


Rita Golden Gelman

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...