Tagline

Tagline

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Asya Premier Suites

 

I returned yesterday from a trip to Boracay with family. We stayed at this beautiful cove at the opposite side of Shangri-la Boracay called Asya Premier Suites. The centerpiece was a round pool that was ideal for kids because it was mostly two-feet deep. Adlaw Bar beside it was a perfect spot for sunset viewing. A staircase led to the beach, and to Palay restaurant where we had our breakfast.

 
Adlaw Bar

 
Sunset view


Main bedroom

The Asian-inspired suites were tastefully done and every single one had a view of the beach. My parents stayed at the main bedroom while I parked myself at the ante room and had the daybed made for the night. My brother and his family were booked at the suite below us so we occupied a single villa structure.




I love a nice bathroom and ours was everything I can hope for—a wide egg-shaped tub, rain shower head, large mirrors, L’Occitane bath products and a small open garden with a view of the sky.

Room rates start at P25,000 per night but they’re now running a promo for local residents offering 50% off published rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...