Tagline

Tagline

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Jozu Kin

After reading about the restaurant in Chuvaness’s blog, I decided to give Jozu Kin a try. The problem is, when we got there, I completely forgot all the good stuff I wanted to order. So I improvised.



I love anything with Japanese mayo so I ordered the kani salad.



The Angus steak cubes were very tender and flavorful.



The gindara teriyaki was served last. I don’t know why it took a while to cook. I was so hungry by the time it was served that I immediately took a bite, which explains the partially nipped edge. It was so moist and tender that the flesh falls apart. Loved it.


I want to try the Symphony and spicy tuna next time.



Ronac Art Center seems like a nice place to hang out in.



Especially if you like contemporary art.



Basement parking


Jozu Kin


Ronac Art Center


Ortigas Avenue (near Gilmore)


Phone: (632) 403.1875; (632) 403.3646

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...