Tagline

Tagline

Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's called Lu.


In my notebook, I keep a list of restaurants I’d like to try, along with other lists such as places to visit, movies to watch, things to learn, etc. One of them is Lu, a Mediterranean restaurant in Rockwell. I was glad that, for a stylish place like this, the ambience was relaxed and the attire casual (I was in slippers because I just had my nails done at Nail Spa in Shang).


I loved the trio sampler of dips (P300), particularly the silken hummus beirouty and pico de gallo. The grilled tomato and red bell pepper soup (P195) was well seasoned and flavorful. Too bad, my main course, the feisty Moroccan fish and shrimp brochette (P385), was disappointing. The fish was dry and the shrimp was gummy. But I intend to go back to try the turmeric chicken. I was glad to end the meal with baklava whose sweetness was just so.


Lu Restaurant, Rockwell
G/F Joya Bldg., Joya Drive, Rockwell
Makati City, Metro Manila
Call: (+632) 403-3991


Posted March 25, 2010 in travelswithgusto.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...