Tagline

Tagline

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Comfort food


We had our regular training run at The Fort last night, and I’m glad to report that my time has vastly improved. It’s good to keep pushing. After our run, we decided to treat ourselves to California Berry frozen yogurt (original flavor topped with M and M’s). For dinner, we decided to try a new place at the Deutsche Bank building that K described as a “sosyal na cafeteria.” I didn’t realize how aptly described it was until I saw the place, with its stainless steel tray slides and finishing, helmet-shaped drop lamps and chalk-scribbled menu. I thought it was cool. That it was open 24 hours from Monday to Saturday made it even better.


Food offered is mainly lutong bahay (home cooking). I ordered monggo guisado and chicken adobo, a perfect pairing. If I hadn’t had my yogurt dessert earlier, I would have ordered some kakanin, which they had plenty of.


Dell’s Foodhall, The Fort
G/F Net Quad Bldg., 30th St. corner 3rd Ave.
Taguig, Metro Manila
Call: (+632) 856-9592


Posted April 14, 2010 in travelswithgusto.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...