Tagline

Tagline

Friday, January 21, 2011

Finally, a decent cafeteria.


I very rarely went to the old ground floor cafeteria in my office compound because everything tasted the same and the garish lights were depressing, not to mention the dubious sanitation. So when another concessionaire came to the picture, I knew things can only get better. I’m quite happy with the way Creative Recipes perked up the place with pin lights, new tables and chairs in yellow and black, and sleek aluminum tray slides. Better yet, the food had more variety, from the main concessionaire as well as kiosks by Country Style (deli-type offerings that include sandwiches and pastas, bagels and donuts), Frutas (fruit shakes), Organo Gold (coffee), Mister Siomai, Purefoods Tender Juicy Hotdogs and Bicho Boy. I hope a new menu will be introduced regularly because, if you’re like me who has been working in this company for 10 years, you’ll inevitably tire of the same selection. I heard the 17th floor Executive Lounge was spruced up as well. Maybe tomorrow.


Posted May 5, 2010 in travelswithgusto.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...