Tagline

Tagline

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bangkok with Gusto (Part V)

5. Siam Paragon Food Court

I must admit to being squeamish about eating street food, especially in Bangkok. Thankfully, the flavors of the street-food scene can now be found in upscale malls, even one as upscale as Siam Paragon. Truth be told, we went to Siam Paragon only to shop but because we were starving, our first stop was the food court. My, what a food court!









We found a table at a Japanese place near the skewered meats so that we can try as much food from the stalls as possible.

I ordered an okonomiyaki.





My parents both had the wagyu.

Then we finally did some shopping. H&M was our first stop.



I bought this black and white Aztec-style shawl.



Then we were hungry again so we explored the top floor where we found this restaurant.



I ordered their specialty pork belly, which turned out to be one of the best things I’ve ever tasted on this trip.








No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...